Measure by AppointmentMade appointment > Service specialist will make call to confirm the details > Arrange professionals to make door-to-door measure.
Door-to-door measureMeasure on site > Get to know your requirement > Suggest initial proposal
Final ProposalConfirm the final requirements > our designer to make Custom solution according to your lifestyle > Quotation
Sign contractCustomer to confirm the W＆D solution > pay for down payment > production start
Installation serviceProfessional assembly > final adjustment
After-sales serviceFeel free to call our service hotline 400-965-9989 to enjoy comprehensive warranty service.
1.When using aluminum alloy Windows and Doors, push and pull action should be light. Do not hard pull and push when there is difficulty, troubleshoot first. Accumulation of dust and deformation is the main reason for difficulties in pushing and pulling the aluminum alloy. It is necessary to keep the door frame clean, especially the cleaning of the push-pull tank. Vacuum cleaner can be used to suck the dust in the groove and door seal tops.
2. When cleaning, people should not step on the aluminum frame, and do not push and pull the frame for support.
3. Aluminum Windows and Doors can be wiped with a soft cloth dipped in water or a neutral detergent, do not use ordinary soap and detergent, also can not use detergent and other strong acid and alkali cleaners, is strictly forbidden to contact with acid, alkali, Salt and other substances .
4. After the rainy, wipe the wet glass, the window and door frame in time, paying special attention to drain the water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction force increases. Add a little oil or a layer of fire wax oil.
5. The aluminum alloy frame should always check the connection, tighten the bolts in time, replace the damaged parts. Positioning pins, wind bracing, floor springs and other vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy Windows and Doors, should be checked from time to time, regularly add oil to keep clean and flexible. Always check the frame joints and tighten the loose screws.
6. The seal tops and the glass seals are the key structures that ensure the insulation of the Windows and Doors. If any, they must be promptly repaired and replaced.
7. Do not touch the surface of Windows and Doors with sharp tools to avoid surface damage.
8. In order to ensure the normal operation of the moving parts of the Windows and Doors, use a cotton swab to oil the moving parts of the window, but do not over-refuel.